Tuesday, May 27, 2008

For a friend....

What should I scribe?

Words do they fail me now ... at a moment I desperately want to express my feelings to a person who unknowingly became a part of me........


Destined to be together for a very short span of life,we started as collegues..But how and when I took him as a good friend? the question still intrigues me..

There were times I mocked at him... made a joke of him His ways words attitude behaviour.. anything and everything of him I criticized... Was that for to make him smarter ?

I was just trying to make him realize his weakness his flaws in my own way.. May be the path was rude but you cant question my motive,my dear friend...

Anyway he was a good friend of mine..

A shoulder to cry on...

A soul to depend on...

A support to hang on...

At those times I needed them the most....

No comments: